Mezco One:12 Collective - IT (2017) Pennywise
This item is available for pre-order.
If you would like to pre-order Mezco One:12 Collective - IT (2017) Pennywise, please add the item to your cart.
We do not collect the money for Pre-Orders upfront. By pre-ordering, you agree to remit payment to Everyone Loves Figures! once the item is in stock.
On checkout, please select Pre-Order as your method of payment and we will send you an invoice once the item is in stock.
Please view the item description for estimated item release date.
Estimated Arrival: Sept - Nov 2019
“Time to float!”
The One:12 Collective IT (2017): Pennywise figure captures the demonic clown as he appears in the 2017 film. The shape-shifter features four head portraits with expressions from the film. Pennywise comes outfitted in a clown costume with ruffle detailing around the collar, wrists, and ankles. He also comes complete with his infamous red balloon, Georgie’s severed arm, Georgie’s paper boat, and the framed painting of the eerie woman that hung in Stanley’s father’s office.
Pennywise, based on the novel ‘IT’ by Stephen King, is the red balloon-toting, demonic clown who terrorizes the children of Derry, Maine. Every 27 years, Pennywise awakens to feed on fear, taking the form of what his prey dreads most.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE PENNYWISE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Four (4) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of posing hands
- One (1) boat holding hand (R)
- One (1) balloon holding hand (L)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of claw hands (L&R)
- Clown suit with ruffle detailing
- Clown shoes with pom-pom detail
- One (1) paper boat
- One (1) balloon (affixed to holding hand)
- One (1) severed arm
- One (1) framed painting
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective IT (2017): Pennywise figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.