Mezco One:12 Collective - Planet of the Apes (1968): Dr. Zaius
This item is available for pre-order.
If you would like to pre-order Mezco One:12 Collective - Planet of the Apes (1968): Dr. Zaius, please add the item to your cart.
We do not collect the money for Pre-Orders upfront. By pre-ordering, you agree to remit payment to Everyone Loves Figures! once the item is in stock.
On checkout, please select Pre-Order as your method of payment and we will send you an invoice once the item is in stock.
Please view the item description for estimated item release date.
Estimated Arrival: Oct- Dec 2020
Leading member of the Ape National Assembly, the One:12 Collective Dr. Zaius is outfitted in a tunic shirt and overcoat with embossed detailing, and pleated pants. Included is a miniature polystone Lawgiver statue, the central orangutan prophet deity. The Chief Defender of Faith comes with a range of accessories as seen in the film such as a human doll, walking cane, two Sacred Scrolls, and a paper airplane.
Resident of Ape City, Dr. Zaius served a dual role in ape society as the Minister of Science, in charge of advancing ape knowledge and also as Chief Defender of the Faith, believing that religion and theories of science worked interchangeably.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DR. ZAIUS FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of pointing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands pointing hand (L & R)
- Two (2) pairs of open hands (L & R)
- Tunic shirt
- Overcoat with embossed detailing
- Pleated pants
- One (1) human doll
- One (1) paper airplane
- One (1) miniature Lawgiver statue
- One (1) walking cane
- Two (2) Sacred Scrolls
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Dr. Zaius figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.